Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Scarey monsters




As it's Halloween today, I couldn't resist including these pictures of people's pet dogs dressed up in some decidedly strange outfits (previously sent to me by a friend and thus brightening up my day considerably - doesn't say much about my existence, does it?) Scarey huh. And actually quite convincing. The latter two "doggies" are the stuff of nightmares and wouldn't look out of place in ... oh something like Dr Who? (Yes, predictably I had to shove in a reference somewhere). Actually, they're probably more likely to appear in a teen-horror flick or something similar. The kind of thing where Mary-Ann's little pooch grows three heads after she's taken too many amphetamines. Anyway, these might give you some ideas for dressing up your own pet, if you're into that kind of thing. I know some of you might think it's being cruel to animals and all that .... in which case ...TOUGH TITTIE!! (My, don't I sound butch today).

Meanwhile I am having a rather uneventful week. Seem to have mountains of work to do at present and not feeling very inspired to do it. And it's only Tuesday!! Still there's lots of TV to look forward to this week ... Torchwood tomorrow, Catherine Tate on Thursday ... Mmm am I possibly living in an escapist world?

2 Comments:

  • At 10:42 pm , Blogger Glenda Young said...

    Glad to read you are a Catherine Tate fan and therefore not all that bad after all. My favourite is Bernie, the nurse, as I know a lot of people like her although none of them are called Bernie and noen of them are nurses either.

     
  • At 7:21 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    "Not all that bad"?? How nicely put, Naughty Nora. Must be fun for you knowing lots of Bernie types! However it could be worse, you could know someone like the "I can do that" girl in the latest series - a funny but immensely annoying character!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home