Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Time off

And continuing with the subject of my work-free life...

Today I got my hair cut and went to the gym again. And my t-shirt was almost the same shade as Krystle's headband/leotard. Although my nipples were not quite so prominent as Mrs Carrington's. Whether that is a good thing or not remains to be seen.

It's also got lovely and warm of late. Positively Summery in fact. Hope it stays like this for next week when I go to Weeeaaaales! (That's my sad attempt to do a Welsh accent).

In actual fact I haven't
just been following leisurely pursuits. I've actually got an interview tomorrow to prepare for, so I have spent some time doing that. I'll keep you posted as to how it all goes...

4 Comments:

  • At 7:15 am , Blogger Steve said...

    Best of luck with the interview - maybe wear the t-shirt?!

     
  • At 11:01 pm , Blogger matty said...

    You're already interviewing??!?! I thought you'd be enjoying the free time for a while!

    Good luck!

    ...and never underestimate the power of erect nipple power!!!

     
  • At 11:35 pm , Blogger Minge said...

    Good luck, Mary.

     
  • At 10:23 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Steve - Yes indeed. Although in the end I opted for a sensible suit (perhaps a safer bet...)

    Matty - Well I'm doing a bit of both really, looking for jobs, interviewing and having some time out for myself to chill as well. As much as I'd love to I can't avoid the world of work undefinitely and I don't want to dip too much into my redundancy money - I'd rather put it toward more worthwhile things than rent and bills - it's not often you get a windfall like that so I don't want to waste it! So a few more weeks and then it's crunch time...

    Minge - Thank you, Jessie!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home