Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Sunday, April 01, 2007

And WHO could this be?

He looks rather sleazy. And untrustworthy. Like most politicians, then.

7 Comments:

  • At 7:17 am , Blogger Steve said...

    Personally, I'll be voting Gene Hunt at the next election...

     
  • At 1:39 pm , Blogger Minge said...

    He's The Master.

     
  • At 8:32 pm , Blogger Boz said...

    I am so excited a little bit of wee just came out.

    Wibble.

     
  • At 5:17 am , Blogger matty said...

    ...isn't that the dude who sang the oscar nominated song with Bjork?!!?!?

     
  • At 3:51 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Erm, Matty I'm not too sure who you're referring to, babe. But if it's any help I think Minge's guess is closest of all...

     
  • At 7:17 pm , Blogger matty said...

    I can't think of his name either. Who is it? ...he looks like the lead singer of Radiohead. ...but i can't think of his name and am far too lazy to press my itunes. ...how sad is that for a sunday morning?!?!?

     
  • At 9:43 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    He's not actually a singer, he's John Simm, an English actor who's lately been in a popular English retro-drama called "Life On Mars". Now he's hotly tipped to be playing the Dr's arch-nemesis and renegade Time Lord, The Master.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home