Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Cosmic calendar!!

In order to make my workplace a jollier place to be, I decided to bring in my new 2007 Doctor Who Calendar (very kindly given to me as an Xmas pressie by a mate - he knows what I like, eh?) And I have now hung the aforementioned calendar next to my desk. It's rather fab. And much more interesting than the boring 2007 work calendar we're bound to be given in the next few weeks.

Actually "January" has a rather scarey picture of the leader of the Sycorax. A bit daunting to have him staring down at you all the time. But still much more colourful and eye-catching and exciting!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:25 am , Blogger Minge said...

    I heard the guy who played the Sycorax leader had an impressively large wanger.

     
  • At 12:21 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Minge darling, you say everyone has a large wanger!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home