Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Monday, February 25, 2008

I wanna shoot-oot-oot-oot-oot-oot the whole day down

It's Monday and I feel down, depressed and despondent. I feel like The Boomtown Rats once did.

It might not have helped that I stayed up after midnight last night finishing my last epic blog post, so I'm a bit sleep-deprived.

How's your Monday going? Hope you feel better than I do...

Drama Queen OC x

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 2:30 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh poor you. Mine is more of a Bangles' "Manic Monday" than a Boomtown Rats day.

    But tiredness is not good for the spirits. You need to get an early night and then you'll have a lovely Ruby Tuesday.

    Thanks for replying to my comment the other day - I only just saw it!

    Hope you feel more cheerful soon.

     
  • At 6:02 pm , Blogger Steve said...

    Same shit. Different gravy. I know how you feel, OC!

     
  • At 9:40 pm , Blogger Deemer said...

    Hey I didn't know you to get down. I know a good night of sleep will probably do the trick. Today is a great day! (i'm trying to convince myself...)

     
  • At 1:26 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Hi Reluctant - oh yes, sounds like a busy day for you! I did get an early night and feel better (still not 100% but better) today, so it helped.

    Yes and thanks for your comments, so sorry that I haven't had the chance to comment on any of your posts on your own blog. I was impressed by the length of them (no rude remarks, please), like me and Steve I can see you are a budding writer! Good for you.

    Steve - Indeed! I swear there is something in the air.

    Deemer - Yes, I do have my down days. The thing with writing a blog is, you can't always tell can you? Although some of my fellow bloggers have been quite honest on this score sometimes which is good.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home