Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My best friend's wedding

And I can also now bring you some photos of my friend Dalbir's wedding:

Wrap me up, baby! The groom dons his turban (it's traditional)

The male equivalent of a wedding veil - and a bevy of ladies

Beware - dangerous man with scythe ...

The wedding ceremony

The groom (Dalbir) and bride (Ashini) do the circuit

No! You don't get away that easily ...

The bride and groom pose for shots ...

Gu, Ashini, Dalbir and Me (note our headgear - at Sikh weddings it's compulsory!)

Dalbir and me (nice garlands, huh?)

Gu and Ashini (stunning dress!)

Some other nicely-attired ladies ...

Lovely, eh? And I wish Dalbir and Ashini every possible happiness in their future life together.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:43 pm , Blogger matty said...

    That looks like a lovely wedding -- and fun! And, you two looks smashing! I had to come back this morning to look at the pix!

     
  • At 6:01 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Awww thanks Matty! I don't think we're quite as smashing looking as the bride and groom ... very ornate outfits!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home