Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Monday, February 12, 2007

Kissing With Confidence

And for those of you who were good enough to read my recent post on WILL POWERS, here's the video to the fabulous "Kissing With Confidence"!

Dig Will's outfits / hair!!

Dig the very 1980s graphics!!

And...ta dah...!! I am proud to announce that this is my 100th blog post to date!! Hip hip hooray!!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

  • At 2:50 am , Blogger TimeWarden said...

    Congrats on your 100th! That's a lot of posts in six months. Here's to the next 100... especially looking forward to the "1999", "Who" box set, and "Sarah Jane" review posts you mentioned previously.

     
  • At 6:07 am , Blogger matty said...

    Happy 100th posting!!!

    This is so cool!

    Is it me or does he kind of sound like Carly Simon!?!?!

     
  • At 8:26 am , Blogger Steve said...

    Happy 100th birthday - yet you don't look a day over 26!

     
  • At 10:53 am , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Thanks guys!!

    Tim - yes the months have sped by. It's actually been more like 5 months since I embarked on my blogging career - so an average of 25 posts a month then - not bad! Some have been rather short though.

    Matty - It IS Carly Simon singing on part of the track. Did you read my other "Will" post? I kind of thought of you when I wrote it...

    Steve - Why thank you. The plastic blogging surgery is obviously holding up well...

     
  • At 2:47 pm , Blogger matty said...

    Wow! He scored Carly! That's a big deal! No, I just thought he was modulating his voice or something.

    ...well, it is February --- mid February as a matter of fact and my pal across down has yet to cough up those Dr. Who dvd's! Oy!

     
  • At 10:32 am , Blogger Minge said...

    Happy 100th!

    And thanks for sharing this video - one of my favourite tracks in the whole wide world!

     
  • At 12:15 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    You obviously have excellent taste then, Mr Minge!

    Wouldn't have had you down for a Will Powers fan, personally, but hey! We're all full of surprises, hen.

     
  • At 9:44 pm , Blogger Minge said...

    Full!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home