Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Monday, March 12, 2007

How rare is your personality?

I nabbed this from my pal Samarcand ... Mmm rather accurate actually! And being a Pisces it all fits in...

Anyway if you fancy a go, click on the link at the bottom. I'd be interested to know your results, chaps and chapesses!

Your Personality is Very Rare (INFP)

Your personality type is dreamy, romantic, elegant, and expressive.

Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 6% of all women and 4% of all men. You are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving.

7 Comments:

  • At 4:41 am , Blogger TimeWarden said...

    I got the same result as you, Simon! We are, indeed, a rare species!!

     
  • At 7:07 am , Blogger Steve said...

    Hey - I got the same result too! Our elitist club is beginning to swell its ranks!

     
  • At 8:22 am , Blogger TimeWarden said...

    Thought you might like to read this...

    http://www.sfx.co.uk/page/sfx?entry=russell_t_davies_interviewed

     
  • At 4:04 pm , Blogger Minge said...

    I am scared to do this in case I'm labelled a proper c u n t.

     
  • At 12:50 am , Blogger matty said...

    Hmmmm... I don't know. It said I was 'rare' too but with a different personality than yours. I guess that is possible, tho. I always feel average.

    Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware.

    Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men
    You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.

     
  • At 11:42 am , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Timewarden / Steve - Freakoid!! How bizarre that we got the same results - great minds and all that? Or maybe the majority of bloggers all have the same personalities. On the other hand you, Matty, have proved otherwise! You sound much more of an "outward" type of guy!

    Minge - no comment on that one, darling...!! Good to have you back with us though!!

    And Timewarden - thanks for the link to the article - will read in a while!

     
  • At 9:54 pm , Blogger Glenda Young said...

    Yup, I got the same result too. We're all rare!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home