Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Me versus the Paddies

Today is a special day for two reasons.

1) It's St Patrick's Day. Irish people all over the globe will undoubtedly go into a frenzy of celebration and drink lots of guinness. (Slight generalisation there, perhaps).

2) It's my birthday.

Well, I'm used to being overshadowed by the Paddies. It's just something I've learnt to live with, as the years pass by (and they are passing with increasing rapidity now). But frankly, I know which out of 1) and 2) is most important to me. Can you guess?

Birthday celebrations report forthcoming.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:26 am , Blogger Steve said...

    Very many happy returns of the day, Old Cheeser - have a good one. Wishing you all the best!

     
  • At 7:50 pm , Blogger matty said...

    Hey!!!! Happy Birthday!!!! Yay! And, might I say your new profile picture is most dashing! You are a St. Paddy's Hottie! Hope you're having a great day! kisses, matty

     
  • At 11:08 pm , Blogger TimeWarden said...

    Happy Birthday, Simon.

    Hope you've had a really good day. You were, briefly, 11 years younger than me but now you're only 10!!! ;)

     
  • At 12:43 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Thanks very much, gents!!

    I went out with mates to celebrate last night and had a fabulous time - am suffering somewhat today though! More on that later...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home