Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Monday, September 03, 2007

Ciao!! For now...

Well, my lovely fellow bloggers...

The time has come for me to say "Ciao!" In approximately six hours' time - i.e. 3am - I will be dragging myself out of bed and getting ready to go on HOLIDAY!!!

No more work for nearly three weeks!! Sunshine!! Sea!! Sand!!

Aaaah, bliss.

And the likelihood is I won't really have much time for blogging, folks. So you probably won't be getting many posts from me... Although I may well "drop in" and see what all of you have been up to! Must keep abreast of the news and the gossip!

....And I will return from my vacation refreshed and revitalised and bursting with even more creativity than normal. Not to mention tales of my Brazilian adventures with shedloads of fabulous accompanying photos.

Wishing you all a good few weeks in my absence ... take care now, my lovely people!!

PS And appropriately enough, I leave you with some Dr Who News, some of which comes as quite a surprise. Does the fact that David T has signed up to do "Hamlet" for Summer 2008 have anything to do with this? Does this also mean RTD and co will have departed by Season Five? And/or has this all been designed to give the "new" production team enough time to learn the ropes and come up with some "better" quality stories? Time will tell...

8 Comments:

  • At 10:38 pm , Blogger The Sagittarian said...

    Have a funtastique time won't you! And don't worry about us, sitting here in the rain and the wind and the snow...we'll be fine. No. Really we will.

     
  • At 2:04 am , Blogger matty said...

    Have a fantastic time!!!!!

    I'm thinking it must be about 1am in the UK right about now -- so you'll be on your way soon!!!!!

     
  • At 7:13 am , Blogger Steve said...

    I hope Brazil is ready for you OC! Have a brilliant time, leave all your worries behind and just grab as much fun as you can! Enjoy it!

     
  • At 1:43 pm , Blogger Minge said...

    Have fun. Have a Brazillian! Oh, you already do!

     
  • At 1:52 am , Blogger TimeWarden said...

    Hope you and Gustavo are having a good time in Brazil, Simon. I nearly arranged for my friend Diogo, who lives in Rio, to come and meet you at the airport! You would've got on with him ok as he's a Kate Bush fan too!!

    Look forward to hearing from you on your return.

     
  • At 9:55 am , Blogger The Sagittarian said...

    You mwill be pleased to know that in your absence I have managed to try the cocktail or two.

     
  • At 11:55 am , Blogger The Sagittarian said...

    C'mon, lazy boy. Tell us about your trip!!

     
  • At 1:06 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Thanks for all your good holiday wishes everyone. Am back now!

    Holiday report forthcoming...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home