Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The return of La Craven

Well, it had to happen.

Inspired by my previous post on Beverley Craven, MOR songstress and Radio 2 darling, my fellow blogger Minge has gone and written his own post on the aforementioned lady. And even more excitingly, encouraged his readers to suggest things which could or should be placed ON or IN Bev. Basically he's had the guts to do what I didn't.

Go read the comments section on his post. Absolutely hilarious. The readers' suggestions are...erm...highly inventive.

And...is that really Beverley herself who has made a contribution? My goodness!! Beneath the bland veneer, Bev is obviously one sick, twisted, dirty bitch. Who would have thought it??

4 Comments:

  • At 4:20 am , Blogger matty said...

    Poor Ms. Craven!

    I just wanted to dress her in a pretty waif like way!

    ...I sort of tag'd you and Minge on my blog!

    I think you have to do it even tho I didn't officially tag you.

    ...I wanna know your answers!!!

     
  • At 7:08 am , Blogger Steve said...

    It's gonna be one helluva This Morning show with Bev. Not sure I can compete with her bodily based antics...

     
  • At 4:27 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Bless you Matty - whilst everyone else is being disgusting and filthy, you're making nice suggestions...

    Saw your tag on my blog - interesting looking quiz! I will respond anon...

    Steve - Perhaps you and Bev can duet together?

     
  • At 4:48 pm , Blogger Minge said...

    She wants a BMW! A black man's willy!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home