Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Friday, May 18, 2007

Joke of the week...

....is taking a little break. In the meantime, here is some light, cheesy, Radio 2 style music...

Cue The Carpenters, Cat Stevens, Beverley Craven et al...


That clown creeps me out though.

And if you do have any decent jokes, don't hesitate to send them my way...

9 Comments:

  • At 6:02 pm , Blogger Steve said...

    Are you there, Sam Tyler? There's a bank job going down over by t'mill!

     
  • At 11:15 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Sorry pet, I'm too busy finishing off my crossword!

    By the way my name is now Samantha and I am a woman. Do you like my sexy red top and headband?

     
  • At 2:48 am , Blogger matty said...

    alll clowns are scary and evil. Avoid them at all cost!

    Joke:

    what happens when you throw a red rock into the green sea?

    ...well, it gets wet.

    (ba baoom - insert vegas comic drum drop here)

     
  • At 4:01 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Matty - I agree - there's something about clowns that freeeeeaks me out, maaaan! Seriously.

    What a SUPER joke! Can you send me more of the same please?

    Erm, perhaps. I can't guarantee I'll publish them on my blog though...

     
  • At 5:38 pm , Blogger matty said...

    actually, I told one at brunch today that left an odd stretch of silence followed by giggles:

    "why do lions eat raw meat?"

    "because they can't cook"

    i coulda been a star!

     
  • At 1:16 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Erm, yes. On a par with your previous joke, Matty!

     
  • At 2:24 pm , Blogger Minge said...

    Little gypsy girl asks her Mum which way round her pants go.

    Mummy says, "Silly girl! Yellow marks at the front, brown at the back."

     
  • At 10:46 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Lovely, Minge, lovely!!

     
  • At 11:28 pm , Blogger Minge said...

    Little boy comes out of school. A car's waiting. The driver winds down the window and beckons the wee boy over.

    "If you come in my car, I'll give you a sweet," says the man.

    The wee boy replies, "Give me the whole bag and I'll come in your mouth!"

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home