Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Normal service...

...will shortly be resumed.

My return, I assure you readers, is imminent.

In the meantime, on a completely unrelated note, here is a totally gratuitous picture of a near-naked and very young looking Rob Lowe.

But a rather nice piccie nevertheless. Just the kind of thing for the Summer and what's needed to plug the gap. So to speak.

And I have to say Mr Lowe is considerably more attractive than Wendy the Weeping Angel. Maybe he should be the new Testcard boy. Sorry Wendy love, you're ditched.


3 Comments:

  • At 5:39 am , Blogger TimeWarden said...

    I'm sure your regeneration will be an infinitely more successful one than that of the Master!

    Welcome back, Simon!!

     
  • At 7:08 am , Blogger Steve said...

    Looking forward to your return. Not sure about Rob Lowe though... I always found him a bit greasy. Er... let me rephrase that...

     
  • At 9:06 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Tim - Well I certainly hope so! As long as I don't to do "good face", "bad face" or say "Bye Bye" in a annoyingly camp manner I think I should just about be alright.

    Steve - Yes, quite! I have a feeling that you're thinking of "that" famous incident when Mr Lowe was caught on video being sleazy with some prozzies...But I actually find him very handsome and cute and he still doesn't look bad today! Plus he shares his birthday with me. Another reason why he's in my favour...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home