Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Top t-shirt

And my Dad got me this fab t-shirt for my birthday! No, it's not referring to the town of Reading, UK. It's "reading" as in the act/verb. My dear Pa works in a library in Holland, you see. And this is obviously part of their marketing strategy to make reading a more pleasurable pursuit. And one I wholeheartedly support. Bravo! And thanks Papa!!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:35 pm , Blogger matty said...

    That is so cute!

    I feel you should add a lose brown sport coat, a pair of flare-leg'd jeans and a cool pair of Beatle Boots and then reading would, indeed, be quite sexy!!!

     
  • At 10:56 pm , Blogger TimeWarden said...

    I, too, support the sentiment advocated by your Dad and your good self.

     
  • At 9:52 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Matty - cheers, babe! Funnily enough I do have some flared jeans and boots...so I'm almost there...

    Timewarden - yes indeed, reading IS sexy.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home