Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Friday, May 08, 2009

The Return of the Cheeser

ETA:

Saturday 30 May 2009

6 Comments:

  • At 9:00 pm , Blogger Steve said...

    Watch synchronized. Keyboard and PC primed and ready...!

     
  • At 6:32 pm , Blogger Boz said...

    I warn you. I'm not good with disappointment.

     
  • At 7:30 am , Blogger The Sagittarian said...

    OK, darling have put the wine in the fridge and will now set about getting the best seat on the couch! OK...ready when you are....

     
  • At 2:51 pm , Blogger newplanet said...

    No! I simply cannot wait that long!

     
  • At 8:26 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Aaaah bless y'all!!

     
  • At 4:10 am , Blogger Brand New W said...

    omg this could potentially be more exciting than when Kylie's North American tour dates went on presale last week!!!! Potentially.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home