Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Friday, January 19, 2007

Coming soon...


And I LOVE the poster for the movie!

9 Comments:

  • At 1:56 pm , Blogger Samarcand said...

    Oh yeah! Cute dresses! Me want!

     
  • At 1:59 pm , Blogger Samarcand said...

    Although the image, along with the names of the stars makes it look as if it's Beyoncé in the middle and Jamie Foxx and Eddie Murphy on either side. Which would make it interesting, to say the least.

     
  • At 4:35 pm , Blogger Minge said...

    That, my love, would be fabulous. If only it could be true.

     
  • At 4:42 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    That my dears is the alternative version - Draggirls.

     
  • At 1:41 pm , Blogger Minge said...

    It simply has to be made!

     
  • At 1:41 pm , Blogger Minge said...

    Inform John Waters immediately, Cheeser, and demand a starring role!

     
  • At 8:35 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    He he he!! Mais oui. I will play the Diana Ross part of course. I've always wanted to play the main diva-bitch role. John Waters would do a great job, I'm sure. Just as long as I get cast opposite some real hunk of a fella and we have lots of steamy scenes together. Oh and wear some fabulous outfits too.

     
  • At 11:05 am , Blogger Minge said...

    R18 certificate?

     
  • At 3:54 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    More like Triple X!! Given the highly adult material.

    In my version, Diana will be revealed to have sapphic leanings and indulge in some back-stage lezzer sex sessions with her make-up artist. Played by none other than Beverley Craven. With a beehive.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home