Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Monday, December 24, 2007

Cyber-balls

Well as you all know, my posts have been a little scant of late, but I've already explained about that. However I SHALL return in the New Year, refreshed and revitalised, with some new posts up my sleeve. Promise! In the meantime, a big THANK YOU to those of you who have visited and commented on my blog during the past year and may I also wish you a VERY

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I hope your Xmas sacks are as voluminous as the Cybermen's balls (Christmas ones that is...)

Much love
Simon aka OC XX

9 Comments:

  • At 5:43 pm , Blogger Steve said...

    Have a wonderful Christmas with Gustavo, OC - look forward to hearing from you in 2008.

    Love Steve and family. x

     
  • At 9:29 pm , Blogger matty said...

    Hope Santa brings you and Gustavo some awesome toys!!!

    ...and, I certainly hope that you find some curtains to prevent those neighbors from video-taping your escapades.

    Wait.

    Never mind. They might end up on XTube and we can all watch! LOL!

    Happy Christmas!

    kisses from the pink ghetto fabulous!
    matty

     
  • At 3:19 pm , Blogger Deemer said...

    Happy Christmas to you and Gustavo! I hope 2008 is the best year ever!!

     
  • At 4:39 am , Blogger TimeWarden said...

    Love the pic, Simon. I've cropped and resized it into a wallpaper!

    Hope you and Gustavo had a good Christmas day.

     
  • At 7:05 am , Blogger The Sagittarian said...

    Yep, have a goodie OC...nicely polished balls there!!

     
  • At 2:10 pm , Blogger Glenda Young said...

    I'm waiting with bated breath for your review of the Xmas Day Dr Who!

     
  • At 2:00 pm , Blogger matty said...

    Oh My God... It is 2008!

    ...where are the flying cars and my space travel suit?!?!!?

    Happy New Year!

     
  • At 6:24 pm , Blogger TimeWarden said...

    A very happy New Year to you, Simon!

     
  • At 12:53 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Thanks all of you!! Happy New Year!!I shall return in the next few days...and yes Nora, I will be publishing a very scathing DW review...Oh dear, do you REALLY want to read it?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home